IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Suggestions

I really like ASC w AV.

I have one suggestion at this time

A user can create a Custom Scan however currently a Custom Scan can not be saved an incorporated into the Scheduled Scan options.

I would like to see a Custom Scan option added to the list of choices of Scheduled Scans. I would much prefer to run a scheduled scan of my complete internal HDD than a scheduled Quick Scan or Full Scan

I have few suggestion too :lol:

Add better firewall (IObit firewall or even better add Bitdefender firewall ,IObit is now partner with Bitdefender so they could use their firewall too xD i think ) , windows firewall is stupid i always turn it off , and i'm not using ASC With AV 2013 because there's no firewall .

IObit should also add Anti Spam , Boot Time Scan , Mail Shield, P2P shield,Script shield,Web shield,behavior shield and add setting in each so users can set them up as they want.

Like in avast :smile:

Cheers :mrgreen:

Hi All,

Thanks for all the suggestions. Really appreciate.

I have collected all these suggestions and will submit them to the program manager for further consideration.

You guys can keep feedback your suggestions in this thread.

However, as the final version is released, there may be no big modification to the current version. But we can keep them for consideration in later version.

Hi All,

Thanks for all the suggestions. Really appreciate.

I have collected all these suggestions and will submit them to the program manager for further consideration.

You guys can keep feedback your suggestions in this thread.

However, as the final version is released, there may be no big modification to the current version. But we can keep them for consideration in later version.

But we can keep them for consideration in later version

.8-)8-)

Thanks Cicely. Always appreciate your comments here.

• 5 weeks later...

ASC antivirus Offline Updates

hello,

i Use ASC with antivirus, but i have problem to format my PC because

ASC not provide Offline updates, or updates are save in another place, so every time in format PC, ASC Take 200MB for updates.

Provide the offline updates, otherwise ASC with antivirus it best for ever.

Archived