IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

disappearing functionality in AC with AV2013

The first time I used the trial program Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2013 it showed me 4 major areas: anti virus, quick care, deep care and tools.

However, ever since all it ever shows me is Quick Care. There do not appear to be icons or menu items to access the other features. I tried pressing every button and menu item to no avail.

I suppose I could experiment with launching various exe files in

[F:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2013]

but a consumer product like this should not require that.

You should put a button on each of the four sections to take you back to the master menu, even if it has been closed.

fix

I launched toolbox.exe. From that I was able to navigate to Quick Care and from there to the master menu. It is now behaving again. It would be nice if the arrows in the upper left corner had tooltips/hoverhelp and if ASC.exe always displayed the master menu.

Hi Roedy Green

When it opens in quick care - then just to the left of that name you see an arrow pointing to the left. - if you click that - doesn't it then show you all the options?

Possibly is is because you in the settings has chosen the quick care as standard?

Cheers

solbjerg

The first time I used the trial program Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2013 it showed me 4 major areas: anti virus, quick care, deep care and tools.

However, ever since all it ever shows me is Quick Care. There do not appear to be icons or menu items to access the other features. I tried pressing every button and menu item to no avail.

I suppose I could experiment with launching various exe files in

[F:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2013]

but a consumer product like this should not require that.

You should put a button on each of the four sections to take you back to the master menu, even if it has been closed.

Archived