IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Totally Excellent

Well guys, you have really surpassed yourselves this time. The v6 Beta is amazing. Not only is it visually stunning (hats off to the UX Designers) but it's faster, smarter and easier to use than ever.

I'm a user that likes manual control, so I like to choose what I need to optimize when I need is. Smart-Ram is always on and occassionally I use Turbo Boost (more on this is a min, and please, no jokes because my name is Michael Knight :) and if you don't get that, you're too young). But if you like to set it and forget it, then it does a perfect job.

The only problem I have with Turbo boost is that it used to disable certain services like the Windows Biometric Service and the Diagnostic Service for fixing wireless problems. I have yet to test this in v6 (I'll let you know how it goes) but if these are still active, maybe have these as part of the selection process in the Turbo Boost wizard?

Overall First Impressions... Very impressed. It's the best version to date. Even in it's Beta form it excels with every function and feature and as of yet, I have yet to find a problem with anything.

Performance wise, again, amazing. I have tested this on 2 machines. Particular on an older system with a 2.00ghz dual core processor, 2GB of ram and running Windows 7 64bit. There was only a slight performance decrease when running the 'Disk Scan' feature which maxed out the CPU at 100% for about a minute then levelled off to around 19% cpu usage. So this is excellent and v6 Beta left both machines feeling clean and refreshed, like it had just rinsed with some virtual mouthwash. Again, Impressive.

I am already spreading the word about the v6 Beta to all my tech savvy friends. Usually I would wait for a final release, but because this version is so good, I couldn't resist the impulse.

The future, well I will, as always recommend ASC. I can't praise you guys enough on this release. It really is a 100% improvement, and I didn't think it could be done, as v5 was amazing too.

So from a long time user of ASC, I thank you for this release.

Michael Knight.

v6 Turbo Boost

As promised, I tested Turbo boost and you still cannot select the default services that ASC disables as standard. I posted a message in the Suggestions forum about having more control over what gets stopped. More info: http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=80274#post80274

Overall, I still love it.

http://i.michaelmknight.co.uk/images/k4Poe.png

Cool

I'm sure that IObit team is happy that you've like ASC 6 Beta! :) This version is really very good! :) But..this is first beta! There will be many changes in next beta versions...so this beta and final version will be very different!

:)

As promised, I tested Turbo boost and you still cannot select the default services that ASC disables as standard. I posted a message in the Suggestions forum about having more control over what gets stopped. More info: http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=80274#post80274

Overall, I still love it.

http://i.michaelmknight.co.uk/images/k4Poe.png

Beautiful Interface 8:) :grin: <3

Hi all,

We are so happy that you love this beta.

The programmers and designers are encouraged a lot when they heard these compliments. They promised to work harder and harder.

So if you guys have any opinion or suggestion, just post on the forum, or email us directly(iobitfeedback@gmail.com). We may be failed to reply to each post or email. But we surely will read every posts and email and write down the information accordingly.

We really need all users opinions to prepare the more impressive and amazing beta2.

So share this new beta program with your families, friends and collegues, they will also be happy too. :mrgreen:

hello and good morning everybody. i have asc 5 pro and i want to try beta 6 but before i would like to know if is possible see some images of beta 6 and to know more about the new features. thanks a lot and long life to asc. have a nice weekend.

Archived