IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 6 feedback

The new advance system care 6 is really good.

I test it on: windows 7 home premium 32 bit

650 watt psu

nvidia geforce gts 450

intel core i5 760

1 tb hard disk

First of all i really liked the new look of the program.The scan now looks much better and faster.

Turbo Boost is really good feature for gaming.It gives me 25 fps more in some games because of the new good power plan that forces your cpu to work at 100 %.

The last new feature that looks awesome is the surfing protection because it will stop any virus before you even step on that site and all this does not slow down surfing.

CONS :sad:

Surfing protection has a low level to find a bad link.He found 14 from 20 links on a test.

The new IObit smart ram 3.0 from the toolbox can't clean that much ram like before.Now it cleans about 30 mb.The old one was able to clean 120 ram.I would like if they fix this.

Overall the product looks much better and uses less ram and cpu.I can say it can give 20 % more speed.

Sorry for bad language.I am from greece.

The new advance system care 6 is really good.

I test it on: windows 7 home premium 32 bit

650 watt psu

nvidia geforce gts 450

intel core i5 760

1 tb hard disk

First of all i really liked the new look of the program.The scan now looks much better and faster.

Turbo Boost is really good feature for gaming.It gives me 25 fps more in some games because of the new good power plan that forces your cpu to work at 100 %.

The last new feature that looks awesome is the surfing protection because it will stop any virus before you even step on that site and all this does not slow down surfing.

CONS :sad:

Surfing protection has a low level to find a bad link.He found 14 from 20 links on a test.

The new IObit smart ram 3.0 from the toolbox can't clean that much ram like before.Now it cleans about 30 mb.The old one was able to clean 120 ram.I would like if they fix this.

Overall the product looks much better and uses less ram and cpu.I can say it can give 20 % more speed.

Sorry for bad language.I am from greece.

Remember that this is early beta version so IObit will improove Surfing protection soon!

:) SmartRam will be improoved too (maybe) but I think that version 3.0 is working great !

Hi slowdeath,

We'd highly appreciate if you will send those bad links Surfing Protection failed to detect. In this way, you can help us improve Surfing Protection. You can email us these information directly via iobitfeedback@gmail.com.

Thanks for taking part in this beta test!

I really liked the interface of ASC 6, but I don't think it should be called Expert Mode. People that don't know how to format a hard drive, like my parents, like Advanced SystemCare for being simple... I know it's a minor change, but it could, uh, "scare" people. Other thing, that isn't on the Beta but was on 5, is that there were various mistakes on translation. "Like" button in portuguese was "Como ele", which mean not the Facebook like, but the "like" of "this thing tastes LIKE chocolate". This mistake completely alters the meaning of the sentence. You could ask people to help translations :smile:

Archived