IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

emulator for xbox???

cmjf0013

hey, I am looking into more stuff on my pc, I recently came across something that claims I can play xbox games on my pc, I have been wanting to play some of my old xbox games (mercenaries really) on here, but its xbox only, is this legal? and if I decide to use it, I don't have a controller so would I be able to use my keyboard and mouse? I have done alot of research, I know where to download my game, but I'm worried about the legal part, should I be worried about that with a computer like this one? nobody in there right mind would spend money on this stupid thing, again, thanks

(I am not a bad guy, I don't steal, I'm just, curious about this it seems like a good idea)

and be blunt about it, I don't want a sugarcoated oppinion, I want a blunt answer lol, thanks guise!!

I have read about two Xbox emulators (Xeon and Cxbc).

It's not illegal since Xbox is a Microsoft product.

Not all Xbox game versions will run on PC, but most will.

You must have the game Disk, not the ROM type.

When desiding which emulator to get you need to find which games they will run, to match the games you have,

because the two are not the same and run some different games.

Correction:

I think that the Cxbc is Not an emulator,

but is a file Converter.

So after conversion you have a Disk with Windows readable file-format.

Which may not be legal in it's final form. I'm not sure about that one?

I'm sure it would not be legal to Sell those converted copies.

The Xeon is an emulator.

Correction:

I think that the Cxbc is Not an emulator,

but is a file Converter.

So after conversion you have a Disk with Windows readable file-format.

Which may not be legal in it's final form. I'm not sure about that one?

I'm sure it would not be legal to Sell those converted copies.

The Xeon is an emulator.

so say that I had Xeon, and I downloaded (I can't believe I am thinking about this, I am such a bad guy but I can't do it otherwise, no cdrom drive) but I came across a website that I can download a torrent of Mercenaries: PlayGround Of Destruction iso. its a way that IF I wanted too I could copy the game with the image over to a disk that I could, lets say, get an xbox to read, this is NOT legal I know, but if I don't copy it to a disk, and I use it on an otherwise unusable program i.e. computer, then I think its less, illegal, I think its actually not illegal, but I'm not sure, legal stuff aside, is it possible? I am sure it would run, but I don't know though, so what do you think?

If I understand your question correctly, I think you will need a Converter program, like Cxbc, to have a usable Disk for a PC,

unless the torrent-website has already converted them?

I've never tried those Converters or Emulators, so don't know for sure?

But it only becomes Illegal when you are making them for Sale to other people.

But it only becomes Illegal when you are making them for Sale to other people.

so does this mean it wouldn't be a bad idea to, TRY it? I only want this for myself, not for sale, I can't spend money on this thing, and I mean, I'm not doing anything with it lol

the problem I am having with my computer playing console games is I don'thave the specs required to play it decently , I was how ever able to play it, if I had a controller and a little bitter better computer, it would work great, xbox AND ps2, now as for teh ps3 games and 360, if I had a top of the line pc, it would work for those as well, pc is just a win all around lol

where did you find the torrent of mercinaries

hey, I am looking into more stuff on my pc, I recently came across something that claims I can play xbox games on my pc, I have been wanting to play some of my old xbox games (mercenaries really) on here, but its xbox only, is this legal? and if I decide to use it, I don't have a controller so would I be able to use my keyboard and mouse? I have done alot of research, I know where to download my game, but I'm worried about the legal part, should I be worried about that with a computer like this one? nobody in there right mind would spend money on this stupid thing, again, thanks

(I am not a bad guy, I don't steal, I'm just, curious about this it seems like a good idea)

and be blunt about it, I don't want a sugarcoated oppinion, I want a blunt answer lol, thanks guise!!

Was it good could it be burned on to disk to play on xbox 360 just curious if you know.

Was it good could it be burned on to disk to play on xbox 360 just curious if you know.

It worked, but I had a friend tell me where to go, it didn't work as good on mine because of this crappy pc, but if you have the xbox version of the game, its playable on the 360, backwards combatibility works lol

Archived