IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Issue with ASC 6 Beta

MammawJo

I installed ASC 6 last night and ran the IMF smart scan with malware setting on high. It found no issues. Then I did a deep clean and a fully optimized defrag with Smart Defrag and restarted my computer. Now I cannot change the interface from Simple to Expert and the toolbox is not accessible (even from right click the icon in taskbar).

I have not tried a rescue restore or a reinstall of ASC 6 yet. Wanting to know if I need to make a setting change somewhere or add something to exclusion file or anything else first.

Thanks for your help!

Well, I did nothing and it now appears to be working just fine! :smile:

Other than that little glitch, I'm liking what I see so far. Interface is much improved. I hope that skins will be made available with this. I'm already missing the "Cute" skin from ASC 5...not a fan of dark themes. Now that I can access the rest of the features, I'm off to play with my new toy! More later!

Good news

Well, I did nothing and it now appears to be working just fine! :smile:...

Good news :smile:

....I hope that skins will be made available with this......

I hope so too

....I'm already missing the "Cute" skin from ASC 5...not a fan of dark themes.....

http://forums.iobit.com/image.php?u=37060&dateline=1292781755

Why am I not surprised :mrgreen:

All the best, woz of oz

Archived