IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Disable Active Boost Notification

Tentimes

Is there any way to disable the "X" that sits over the Taskbar Icon (Win XP) when active boost is not enabled?

Active Boost is not something I can run on my business systems, so it is not enabled, but every time I glance at the bottom right of screen, I see a Red X.

I find this annoying, as anything red in that area of the screen usually means trouble.

Hello Tentimes

Is there any way to disable the "X" that sits over the Taskbar Icon (Win XP) when active boost is not enabled?

I find this annoying, as anything red in that area of the screen usually means trouble.

It's designed in this way.:-|

However, I will forward your concern to our programmers.

Hi Cicely,

I tend to agree with Tentimes, as Active Boost (Active Optimize) is an option that some may not want to use, or may want to use Smart RAM and then two together is not the very best way for an optimal usage.

In summary, not using Active Boost is not a critical usage behaviour, otherwise it should have been turned on automatically and turninig off wouldn't be an option.

Cheers.

Archived