IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Drivers Manager

JPL

Hi, everybody!

The subject nevertheless is more for developers...

In this subject about all mistakes and defects of updating of drivers.

There are following defects:

1. Updating didn't find the newest driver for the videocard NVidia and with support of my native language (Russian).

2. Updating didn't find the suitable driver for the following devices:

Intel ® 4 Series Chipset Processor to I/O Controller - 2E20

Intel ® 4 Series Chipset PCI Express Root Port - 2E21

The offered driver wasn't installed for the reason "This system doesn't meet the minimum requirements for software installation."

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10214&stc=1&d=1343386565

Hi JPL

Ok, - it is a good idea to change the interface to English language prior to taking a screenshot for other users to study :-)

The update for NVidia that are available in the Windows Update which is checked is not obligatory - but is for users to choose.

Therefore I think that you should try the Windows Update yourself to get it.

I tried it a month or two ago, but the new driver made my screen very bad, so I returned to the previous driver.

Consequently I have deselected that particular driver in the Windows Update menu.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi, everybody!

The subject nevertheless is more for developers...

In this subject about all mistakes and defects of updating of drivers.

There are following defects:

1. Updating didn't find the newest driver for the videocard NVidia and with support of my native language (Russian).

2. Updating didn't find the suitable driver for the following devices:

Intel ® 4 Series Chipset Processor to I/O Controller - 2E20

Intel ® 4 Series Chipset PCI Express Root Port - 2E21

The offered driver wasn't installed for the reason "This system doesn't meet the minimum requirements for software installation."

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10214&stc=1&d=1343386565

• 2 weeks later...

I know about Windows Update & I can download NVidia's driver from official site, so & others drivers. It isn't problem for me. I really consider Drivers Manager a convenient, necessary and useful thing, because... so it's better Windows Update.

I wrote earlier that the subject is more for developers of the program. If developers want to improve this function, I think that it is necessary to listen to remarks.

I am personally ready to provide additional required information which will help to solve successfully problems in this subject.

Driver could make your screen by bad, or not. He could, if you have old videocard & not, if driver was installed not right. So, I had 2-nd cause & my window's xp style became Windows 3 level.

Hi JPL

Ok, - it is a good idea to change the interface to English language prior to taking a screenshot for other users to study :-)

The update for NVidia that are available in the Windows Update which is checked is not obligatory - but is for users to choose.

Therefore I think that you should try the Windows Update yourself to get it.

I tried it a month or two ago, but the new driver made my screen very bad, so I returned to the previous driver.

Consequently I have deselected that particular driver in the Windows Update menu.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi JPL

Thank you! I am fairly certain that the reason the update didn't work well by me by me was an old video card. It doesn't matter to me - everything is working fine without the update.

My point was rather that just because there is an update it does not necessarily mean that you have to get it. :-)

It depends on more things than the date on the video card :-)

I have an older machine and will sometime in the not too distant future buy a new one. But for now it covers my needs.

Cheers

solbjerg

I know about Windows Update & I can download NVidia's driver from official site, so & others drivers. It isn't problem for me. I really consider Drivers Manager a convenient, necessary and useful thing, because... so it's better Windows Update.

I wrote earlier that the subject is more for developers of the program. If developers want to improve this function, I think that it is necessary to listen to remarks.

I am personally ready to provide additional required information which will help to solve successfully problems in this subject.

Driver could make your screen by bad, or not. He could, if you have old videocard & not, if driver was installed not right. So, I had 2-nd cause & my window's xp style became Windows 3 level.

Hi JPL.

OS + Computer Details:

XP, KIS 2012, Free

As support for XP is ending soon and the suggestions you may have wanted to make considering the toolbox and the XP platform will soon be irrelevant... you may consider upgrading!? Solbjerg understands this... he is running XP as well.

The tool you mention is from the toolbox... the toolbox is getting some attention in the near future I think by Iobit. Including the driver manager.

Just so you know... Solbjerg is listed in ASC (yes your copy and the other millions around the world) and is thanked for his assistance in the development of the software:shock:. His name is here:

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10317&d=1344739078

I assure you that your remarks will be listened to and forwarded if pertinent... in the meantime you may consider upgrading your OS and the rest of your machine?;-)

"This system doesn't meet the minimum requirements for software installation."

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Archived