IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Huge ASC fan

kass

Hey - I wanted to thank everyone at IOBit for great products

I've been using the ASC and Smartdefrag for a few years now and they have really helped me out. Now, I recommend it to co-workers and customers. I have bought the Pro version of the software, and use every feature. I run old WD Raptor hard drives in Raid0 and the Smart Defrag2 helps keep them under control. They loose data pretty fast and need constant defragging.

The only thing conserned about is, when I run a Deep Care, or quick care (reg defrag) I notice on the report it has deleted my SoundBlaster Xfi and my Nvidia graphics drivers. As a daily gamer, this upsets me. Whats it doing? Is it going to cause any problems with those devices?

thnx

kass

Seattle WA USA

Hello kass

Thank you for loving and recommending our products.:grin:

Normally ASC won't cause any problems to those devices.

However, if you find any problems after running ASC, please try Rescue function to undo the changes made by ASC to see how it works. Also please let us know the problem so that we can improve ASC in the future.

P.S. You can directly contact support@iobit.com if you have any questions.

Hi kass, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

When you think there is no problem in yor PC, after Scan, you can put SoundBlaster Xfi, and Nvidia graphics drivers in the Ignore list opening the Details window by clicking on details and choosing "Ignore This Item" in the right click menu and then Repair, so ASC will ignore them in future scans and repairs and will not delete them.

Cheers.

Archived