IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

SpyWare tools.

Ted

Hi, All,

As well as ASC 3.1.0 I have the following free Spyware tools installed:

SUPERAntiSpyware, Avast, COMODO BOClean, SpywareBlaster and Windows Defender. Do I really need all of these and can I expect occasional conflicts between some of them?

I have tried MalwareBytes and SpyWare Terminator, but prefer the ones I have.

Hi, sunny staines,

Thank you for your reply.

I used to use and trust SpyBot S&D, but uninstalled it after I discovered it was creating a new HOSTS file every time I imunised it. If I didn't manually delete them I'd finish up with a folder full of backup HOST files

spyware

as long as opinions are flying around-best of the free stuff is avira-for nailing incoming-superantispyware for clean ups-avast and sas get their hooks too deep into your system, (avast by the way, can't find anything that's already there) avg is slow- I run avira free alongside webroot spysweeper w/anti virus and firewall(on all the time and yes they place nicely together) use superantispyware and spyware doctor for scans-In my opinion,sec apps. work well (or not) depending upon your internet proclivities-that is to say.show me your virus vault,and I'll show you mine! great day and God bless to all---Detailer

Archived