IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

2 Suggestions, If I May...

Negative

I love ASC 5 Pro, use it daily.

I have 2 minor suggestions that would make the software easier to use:

1: When it opens, it flips to the "Quick Care" screen after a few seconds, so I have to manually go to "Deep Care" or "Toolbox". Slightly annoying. How about it just stays at the inital screen until I select something? That would make it easier.

2: How about a "Maximize" button? I can maximize the results of scans ("Details"), but not the main window. That would be very nice. Since I have a 73" screen at 1920x1080, I have to do a lot of scrolling. That's a pain.

A third suggestion just popped into my head, but not really a biggie for me, would be an easier way to skin, like some other programs that have skins in one place with thumbnails. Like Opera, for example. Searching a forum that has no thumbnails and requires registration is a pain, and not at all worth it.

Again, I love all the IObit software, and just have a few minor suggestions.

Thank you.

Hi Negative,

Thanks for your suggestions.

There is an easy way to go to "Deep Care" or "Toolbox" in the "Quick Care" screen. Please see the attachment. We suggest users to run Quick Care every day.:smile:

Regarding your second and third suggestions, I have already collected and will forward them to our program manager in the future versions.

Please feel free to post your suggestions here.

Thanks for loving IObit software and IObit will keep on improving the products.

Archived