IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced System Care 6 (Beta)

I just want to thank IObit for their free ware. I have used numerous different products and you have always had the best. I have always ended up deleting other products and keeping IObit. I am not a computer Geek. I am your average user that tries to keep their old computer running. I was offered the opportunity to try Advance System Care 6 (Beta). I am impressed with the system and the advancement. This is starting my third year with IObit products and they continue to get better. I have not used any of the Pro products not because of the product but because I am not in a position to afford it. If I had the money I would. I want to thank you again for helping those of us that are not in a position to get the Pro system. I have several friends that I have recommended your products to and they love them as well. Keep up the good work and I will continue to recommend your products.

With Honor and Integrity

MountainEagle

Archived