IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Replaced lightning damaged system, now can't use license

Nov8tr

I had my system severely damaged by lightning and had to replace the motherboard, cpu and ram. I just finished building it last night and of course I put on Advanced System Care (PRO) and tried to activate my license. It says I exceeded my computer use? I sent in a ticket explaning what had happened and ask them to please either send me a new number or turn my one back on. No reply yet today and I really need this up and working. I rely on ASC Pro pretty much and I feel kind of naked without it. I used the free version for many years and got the paid PRO version earlier this year. I can give you my license code if you require it to prove I purchased it. Thank you for your help in getting me back up and running.

Danny Grimes

Indianapolis, IN

Hi Nov8tr... welcome to the Iobit forums!

That is a most unfortunate incident!:-(

If you send a Private Message to Cicely from Iobit Support here and describe your issue in detail, she can provide a solution for you.:-) Please be patient as she is in Asia.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

You are most welcome!:-D

She is usually here in the evenings... I see you're in Indiana. I bet you will get a response around 9 PM this evening your time (just a guess of course) It is still night in China.

I am confident your problem will be addressed, this is certainly not the first time something like this has happened.:wink:

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Archived