IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

My Feedback for IObit ASC 6

fatihamzah

Firstly, thanks to IObit for the great SystemCare. My PC work faster.

My feedback:

What i likes in this version 6:

Interface design is good, i love it

Interface makes the user easy to use, very simple

Fast, like the last version (5.xx)

Internet Boost, wow, everything now can boost with one software :-D

Defrag now show the field

All feature makes my computer more secure, but i dont think thats good if IObit ASC include antivirus? :-?

All are simplify

What i dont:

The twitter, facebook and download icon on Main Menu interface, is too big, little annoying. :???:

is it more heavy? i dont know but when i boost RAM the process became full and cant do anything for a while. is it bug? same when i use the Turbo Boost.

I just want to see my system information, but its loading too long,

The loading interface on toolbox is not good, just change the cursor to show user that is loading to open.

I think:

It is good if IObit ASC 6 more lightly,

Interface is very nice, but more important the speed and light,

This beta version is very heavy of course,

I love the lasted version (5.xx) but i like this (6.beta) versions interface

IObit ASC is used to boost someone's PCs, dont make the booster software is slow to work or use.

Hope:

This next version (6.beta) more lightly and more easy to use.

Wish IObit better, i likes IObit software, really.

I think this is the best sofware to boost PC, many thanks to IObit :)

Hi fatihamzah

Thanks for your detailed feedback.

What i dont:

The twitter, facebook and download icon on Main Menu interface, is too big, little annoying. :???:

I personally think it's OK. :mrgreen: However, I will forward it to our program manager who will consider your concern carefully.

is it more heavy? i dont know but when i boost RAM the process became full and cant do anything for a while. is it bug? same when i use the Turbo Boost.

Would you please send us a screen shot and explain it to us?

Guide for Taking Screen Shots:

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

I just want to see my system information, but its loading too long,

How many minutes does it load?

The loading interface on toolbox is not good, just change the cursor to show user that is loading to open.

I will also forward this suggestion to our program manager.

Once again thank you very much for your feedback.:-)

Thanks for your detailed feedback.

No Problem, :)

I personally think it's OK. :mrgreen: However, I will forward it to our program manager who will consider your concern carefully.

Hehe, just a little i think

Would you please send us a screen shot and explain it to us?

Guide for Taking Screen Shots:

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

How many minutes does it load?

Well, with my Notebook Specification (i3/4GB RAM). Now (time i post this) i just open chrome, photoshop, notepad, kingsoft office, paint. And Smart Ram from ASC said that my RAM is 51% free and CPU is 95% free. I open ASC to open System Control in Toolbox. Its about 3-4 minutes loading and then System Control is opened. This is the screenshot while loading: http://s19.postimage.org/4wwzqitr7/image.png

well, i dont know why its so long, maybe from my PC, but surely my PC is on normal condition to do anything i think. Happy to help my best choice utility to improve my Notebook :-D

Archived