IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Gamebooster 3.5 Beta recorder will not place in folder, sent text to support on this.

Hi,

Product: Game Booster

Version: 3.5.0 Beta

Operating System: Windows 7 (64bit)

The "Hot-key" was setup, and pushed when in the game, for recording. The FPS were also seen, But

after recording screen of in game play, when we return to the folder video was saved in, it is not there. (Not sure at this moment if hot-key was pushed to stop recording, and if that would make a difference.) Notified tech support about a month ago, have signed up for newsletter, and heard nothing yet. My team players want to use this program that have recommended, but they can't find the videos. As a side note, I run Windows XP 32-bit, and it works for me.

Please let me know the progress on this, and any help with it.

• 4 months later...

I know that. "Ctrl" + "Alt"+"V" was the default of one of my team mates, But when he changed "V" to to another letter it worked. "Ctrl" + "Alt"+"Some other letter."

I didn't mention "Ctrl" + "Alt" only because "V" was his issue. As I clearly said, Just cannot use the "V" key.

Gather that clears the issue if one had any with videos not being saved to folder, try changing the "Letter" without changing "Ctrl" + "Alt"+ in the hot-key.

Archived