IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Question on ASC 6 Beta Driver Manager [SOLVED]

Scannan

If you select Driver Manager from the Toolbox, it takes you to a screen with 3 options:

1. Driver Backup...2. Driver Update...3. Driver Restore

Optin 3. Driver Restore says.."Driver restore helps to restore drivers from your backup files"

If you select Driver Restore, it takes you to a screen which shows you the path to the Back up drivers..

C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Iobit\Advanced SystemCareV6\Driver Manager\Driver Backup

You are required to go to this folder and select the driver which you wish to Restore....However when you proceed to this folder it shows you Various .reg backup files, but it does not give any way of selecting a backup and entering it into the Driver Restore Screen in order to proceed with the restore.

I may be missing something here, and if so I would appreciate any input as to how to operate the Driver Restore.

TIA

Hi Scannan,

I have just tried to backup a driver and it succesfully backed up that driver creating a folder in the said Backup folder with the exact date including the time of the day, and in it there is a numbered folder including the files necessary for that driver.

Please see the attached image.

Is it possible that you have not backed up the drivers yet?

Cheers.

p.s. XP Pro sp3

Question on ASC 6 Beta Driver Manager [sOLVED]

Enoskype,

Please accept my sincere apology for taking up your time. You were absolutely right.... I foolishly looked in the

"Iobit\Advanced StstemCare V6\Backup"....folder, instead of

"Iobit\Advanced StstemCare V6\Driver Manager\Driver Backup"

Again My apology. One of those days. Too many irons in the fire.

Archived