IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Start Menu 8 for Windows 8 -Discussions

enoskype

I saw that one of your competitors (stardock) has a similar product they are charging $4.99 for. But it has one feature, that I really like... You can click the right Windows key on the keyboard and it opens Metro, and if you click the Left Windows key, it opens the start menu from wherever you are. I see that if you hold down the key it opens the metro, but that is annoying. easier to be able to pick one key or the other... or give us the choice.

It has other features as well, but that is one I use all the time. I am a pro member of ASC 6 with antivirus, and would like to keep up with IoBit software, but am thinking of purchasing the other one just because it is a little bit more user friendly. Any chance this type of feature will be added?

Archived