IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

So, GB3 no longer available?

The GB3 D/L link now takes you to Razer Game Booster. It looks like IOBIT has licensed it or sold it to Razer.

The download site requires registration and "maybe" they will send you a closed beta version.

I filled out mine several days ago. Nothing.

Most users have no option to download GB3 outside the forum (I know links are buried in there).

What kind of plan is that?

Hi masterblaster,

What you mean by links are burried there?

Following threads include the links to GB 3.4 and GB 3.5 Beta respectively. Also the locations of the setup files are known servers.

1 ) MajorGeeks and GGAME FORUM

IObit Game Booster 3.4 is available! (Updated May 04, 2012)

2 ) GGAME FORUM

IObit Game Booster 3.5 Beta is available! (Updated)

Cheers.

What I mean is most people looking for GB3 will be reading the web pages not the forums.

They will expect to find this page http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html ,

click on the download and be able to download GB3. They can't.

I think this will confuse new visitors to IOBIT.

Most people visit the web pages, not the forums.

Why wouldn't the download page take them to the 3.4 download with maybe a popup telling them about the Razer version?

The download link there doesn't allow them to download anything. That's confusing.

IObit does Not have their own Servers, for handling all the Download traffic of previous versions.

You are talking about a version other than the Latest, correct?

IObit sends their software to other websites that are designed to handle it, like majorgeeks.com.

IObit does Not have their own Servers, for handling all the Download traffic of previous versions.

You are talking about a version other than the Latest, correct?

IObit sends their software to other websites that are designed to handle it, like majorgeeks.com.

I understand. In the past a user could visit the IOBIT site, find the Game Booster page, click on the download link and be directed to their download locations (like Major Geek).

Right now when you click on the download link, you are not sent to one of the download mirrors. You can't download anything. All you get is the Razer page mentioning the closed beta. You have no option to download anything.

OK, I get it. IOBIT will no longer be offering Game Booster. Razer will now be distributing it once they complete their closed beta testing. For now, you can't get either version (unless you find the old links in the forum).

New visitors to IOBIT are out of luck.

I would love to get my hands on the Razer closed beta but no word yet.

Thanks guys.

Archived