IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

UpgradeNow! prompt but the program _is_ registered!

davehorne

I mentioned this in another thread. If I click on Options \ About, I see my e-mail address (licensed to) and the license code. The program had been paid for and registered ... or so I thought.

... and I continue to see the UpgradeNow! prompt in the lower left corner of the main page where Spyware Removal, Security defense, Registry Fix, etc. are displayed.

Several times already I yet again jumped through the hoops and yet I continue to see this UpgradeNow! prompt.

Is there a solution to this? Is this a known problem or is this just me?

Thanks, DH

Hi Dave

Don't you see an expiring date to the right of Upgrade Now?

And you have downloaded and are running the pro version, right?

By me it is bleached out, but from translating it I seem to remember that there is not a command that ought to say Renewal date:

My name over that is blue - active I suppose.

No big deal I think, right?

Cheers

solbjerg

I mentioned this in another thread. If I click on Options \ About, I see my e-mail address (licensed to) and the license code. The program had been paid for and registered ... or so I thought.

... and I continue to see the UpgradeNow! prompt in the lower left corner of the main page where Spyware Removal, Security defense, Registry Fix, etc. are displayed.

Several times already I yet again jumped through the hoops and yet I continue to see this UpgradeNow! prompt.

Is there a solution to this? Is this a known problem or is this just me?

Thanks, DH

No, there's no date next to the UpgradeNow! message, and each time I see it, the 'About' window tells me I'm registered.

However, if I click on that UpgradeNow! message I am confronted with a blank registration window which I fill in (yet again). Once I jump through that hoop and register the product (yet again), the UpgradeNow! message is gone.

If this is a known glitch/bug/whatever, perhaps it should be mentioned in a FAQ. Just a thought. Thanks, DH

Hi dave

By me it says User Account - and then my name, which is blue (Active)

I can go in there and look it over.

Underneath is says Upgrade Now! and then the expiring date, - none of these are blue (not active) and I can't open it.

Did you download the Pro version? Or did you just try to activate the Personal one to try and change it to the Pro version?

Cheers

solbjerg

No, there's no date next to the UpgradeNow! message, and each time I see it, the 'About' window tells me I'm registered.

However, if I click on that UpgradeNow! message I am confronted with a blank registration window which I fill in (yet again). Once I jump through that hoop and register the product (yet again), the UpgradeNow! message is gone.

If this is a known glitch/bug/whatever, perhaps it should be mentioned in a FAQ. Just a thought. Thanks, DH

I downloaded the program vai the link given to me in an e-mail (after purchasing it).

The link is http://www.iobit.com/files/AWCPro.exe. When I open the program I clearly see the word Professional is a gray cursive font under the words WindowsCare2. (The word advanced is above that also in a gray cursive font.

I'm using the pro 'paid for' version.

If you think this would help, I can uninstall the program yet again, manually remove the IObit folders (yet again) and reinstall anew.

At this point I'm thinking some if not all of these problems are written into the program or are a result of me using Windows Vista.

Hi Dave

If you installed the pro version in the same folder that the personal version had been in, - then perhaps a clean installation might help.

BUT I have no experience with Vista, so I would wait for a comment from enoskype.

But on the face of it it sounds like it might be a Vista problem.

Cheers

solbjerg

By the way it isn't cursive by me.

I downloaded the program vai the link given to me in an e-mail (after purchasing it).

The link is http://www.iobit.com/files/AWCPro.exe. When I open the program I clearly see the word Professional is a gray cursive font under the words WindowsCare2. (The word advanced is above that also in a gray cursive font.

I'm using the pro 'paid for' version.

If you think this would help, I can uninstall the program yet again, manually remove the IObit folders (yet again) and reinstall anew.

At this point I'm thinking some if not all of these problems are written into the program or are a result of me using Windows Vista.

I believe it is a bug, as I have the same started with v 2.90 Pro.

I would just ignore it untill they release a new version if they release one before the Official ASC 3.

Cheers.

Hi guys,

It doesn't matter if the OS is XP or Vista.

My interpretation in post #2 above seems to be correct.

Please find below the quote from IObit.

It has a bug for registration. We canceled some validation for the last

version of AWC2. V3 will be ready in soon.

IObit

Cheers.

No Expiration Date is showing.

I recently renewed my subscription to AWC2 Professional. Now the Expiration Date shows ---(no expiration date). I have deleted files and redownloaded and turned off my firewall but still no Expiration date shows up. The copy is properly registered to me and works perfectly except no Expiration Date will show up. Does this mean I will never have to renew again?:8-) Any Ideas??

Thanks,

SirBluEyes

Life time subscription

Hi SirBluEyes,

I thought I was the only one. :-o

:lol: It would have been great that all of us, who paid once, will have a life time subcription of AWC2 Pro and ASC 3 Pro.:!:

________________________________________________________________________________________

All of the above I wrote in this post including title is a joke, and I believe it is also part of the bug that IObit mentions in the quote above in post #9.

Thanks for your understanding.

Cheers.

Archived