IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 6 Pro and Activex issues. [SOLVED]

edgardo

hello and good morning everybody. i got ASC 6 Pro in my pc and i just make an Smart Scan and the registry fix show me 84 issues but i would like to know wich ones are high risk and low risk. before i make a mistake i want to know what can i do to be sure to erase the bad ones. greeting and have a nice weekend. :roll:

Hi edgardo!

My advice would be not to "fix" any of the high risk entries concerning the Activex unless you research them or are certain of them by their character string (known deleted software, etc.), especially if they involve the deep clean function. It can take a bit of time to research each one using tools such as SystemLookup, etc. If you do decide to "fix" them, you should have a stand alone image you can restore to.

You are fairly safe to fix the low risk ones.

I have no time right now to elaborate, I have to go. Hopefully somebody else will further advise if you find it necessary.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

hello Melvin Deal and scrd01 for anwser my question but i just want to know how i can to know wich one of the issues is high risk and low risk because in ASC 5 was possible to know it. i think that miss a control in ASC 6. anyway thanks a lot for your help and have a nice weekend. greetings.

hola amigo Roy good afternoon and thaks again for your help. I already make it and i found some high risk issues. thanks a lot again and i am glad to know because i am sure that now i wont have problems. thanks and have a nice week. :-)

Archived