IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Rationalize Functions Smart Defrag

bill3333

:xHi Everyone,

:roll:Firstly keep up the good work with Smart Defrag, and ASC, I immediately install them in all the computers I work on, or recommend them to people.

:lol:However, as you are always looking to improve SD, here's my contribution :-

:-)1 Have a box to tick in the settings that says :- Disable the boot time defrag countdowns, and log file ......... because I see them as totally unnecessary, and a waste of time, most of the time, and would drastically speed up the boot. I boot in seconds, as I have a fast 6 core !!!

:-|2 Have an option in the setup, to remove all but the selected language file, as they are generally a waste of space. I do this manually in C:Programs, and I get rid of megabytes, and hundreds of registry entries. My policy of continually, clearing out junk files, pays big dividends, in many ways.

:razz:Best Regards Bill3333.

Archived