IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

advanced system care and madexcept update error

ylidor

I wonder if it is anything to do with Core count, as all the PCs that I have mentioned had a single core.

In that case, I have to try that with multiple cored PCs. :idea:

Cheers.

Having wrote what I did keep in mind as I mentioned earlier I have never seen any evidence of ASCU real-time working including any processes related to real-time protection.

If someone could tell me what file is supposed to be active in "Processes" to indicate Real-time protection is working it would be helpful in verifying whether it is in fact doing anything or just saying it is is 'on" Thanks

Hi Buddahfan,

To check if Real-time of ASCU is working, Turn On all the notices, and choose Display time as "Always show". Now tick "Notify me to fix found treats" and "Notify me to process found treats" checkboxes in Antivirus Settings.

Then, insert a pen flash drive to a USB port and see if a notice pops up when Real-Time is On and also check when it is Off.

If the Real-Time protection is ON, then there should be a popup window telling to scan the drive, if turned off, there shoudn't be any pop up..

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

Updated

Enoskype

Update:

So far four notifications have popped up.

1. Notification for Minimization

2. Notification for Auto Update

3. Notification for Auto Clean

4. Notification for Auto Care

With regard to Notification for Sweeping Browsers. I don't recall having seen that in months. Maybe the status of my computer is not meeting the criteria to invoke this. On the other hand if my memory serves isn't this notification part of "Quick Care" in ASC? So, If there is no "Quick Care" in ASCU beta, we should not see it pop up in ASCU beta.

With regard to "Notification to fix found threats" and "Notifiy me to process found threats" Danada, nothing so far.

If any of the remaining three notifications pop up I will post,

Will update if any of the other notifications show.:smile:

Archived