IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Preformance Monitor of Adv. Sys. Care 6 sucks

check the pic below:

http://imageshack.us/a/img9/2567/diskusageunmatched.png

In Adv. System Care 5 the Disk usage is consistantly shown on both Task Manager Resources Monitor, but in 6 they are totally telling different story, and I am sure that the one from Adv. System Care 6 is lying as once I show Disk 0%, my Task Manager Resources Monitor was showing 100% and later my computer just go hanging, proving that the Preformance Monitor of Adv. System Care 6 could not reflect the status data of my computer right.

Please fix this with patch quick =/

Hi SamXjones,

Could you please take a screenshot with showing the disk usage on both Advanced SystemCare and your task manager so that we can forward it to our programmer to look into.

If possible, please also export System Information in Toolbox and send the report to us. You can email it to support@iobi.com.

Archived