IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare 3 RC2 Available

enoskype

New: Oct 10 Advanced SystemCare 3 RC2 Available

Download Now (AWC3Setup-RC2.exe : 5909 KB) (AWC.exe version : 2.9.24.560)

Ready for multi-language translation. How to translate

What's New in RC 2

------------------------------------------

+ Added a complete language file

+ Improved overall modules and functions

+ Fixed most bugs in RC1

NOTE : Please, update Database Definition File through program's updater after the installation of the main program.

hi enoskype

Thanks for the tip.

This version is a Free personal one though, where not all options are available.

I have updated the Danish language file though and sent it to Iobit, it will probably be available in the next update.

In the meantime I will attach it here.

Cheers

solbjerg

ok samr

Thanks you for the info, I'll try to install it again then, but on the other hand, it is no great problem for me, I prefer anyway to run the functions at my convenience.

The language file is the same in both versions.

Thanks again samr!!

cheers

solbjerg

Hi solbjerg,

I waited and downloaded with the updater of the program. It shows "Pro" version and seems to have all the functions of the last version.

samr.

The latest version has a link to Smart Defrag in the tools. IF you have Smart Defrag installed, it will open it. If you do not, it will take you to the dowload page. This is not a second Smart Defrag that installs with ASC. You have to have Smart Defrag installed for this to open the program.

samr.

Hi samr

I have noticed that SmartDefrag (the standalone) lately has been a bit hesitant in opening. (Some seconds)

This could perhaps be because it is on call to ASC??

I will try to investigate that.

Cheers

solbjerg

The latest version has a link to Smart Defrag in the tools. IF you have Smart Defrag installed, it will open it. If you do not, it will take you to the dowload page. This is not a second Smart Defrag that installs with ASC. You have to have Smart Defrag installed for this to open the program.

samr.

Archived