IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Desktop Grade

mp831

I recently upgraded to v6.0.7.160.

The program is great but I miss the little smiley face that stayed on my desktop to show me what grade (a-b-c) my computer was running at.

The upgrade has a little box to toggle on/off to find out the grade.

Can I go back to the previous version of Advanced System Care 6?

Hi mp831,

We do have that feature(Performance Monitor) on v6. :mrgreen:

There are two methods to enable this feature.

Method 1: Load ASC v6 -> click More icon on the top right of the main interface -> click Settings -> click General Settings -> tick “Enable Performance Monitor” -> click "Apply" and "OK".

Method 2: Right click on the ASC icon in system tray -> Select “Open performance Monitor”.

We have two ways to show the Performance Monitor: a window and a bar. To minimize/maximize it, please click arrow icon.

Thanks.

Followed your instructions but that's not what I was looking for....it's what I'm trying to avoid. I'm trying to get back the small bar with the smiley faces re grades. I went back to version #5 to get the bar again :sad:

Archived