IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced Mobile Care is Released!

Hi tommy chan,

You can manage your applications on App Manager. If you want to move an application to SD care, please tap the app name in App Manager -> select Move -> tap Move to SD card

I try do do this on my phone, I go to the app manager, I've tapped multiple apps, And on every app I cant find any move to SD card button, Its just not there. Using Motorola Atrix HD, With I think Ice cream Sandwich 4.0.4? Any suggestions on where to find the move to SD button or how to do it? Because it doesn't say anything about not being available on certain phones.

Hi shadowstar88,

Please kindly note that some apps can not be moved to SD card, which is designed by the designers. So if you tap them in App Manager, there is not Move button.

Thanks for understanding!

Thats the problem, Ive checked every one of my 60+ apps and not a single one has a move to sd button anywhere, I would think atleast one of the apps would be able to be moved to SD, I just cant find the option anywhere.

Hi shadowstar88,

We need more information to look into this issue.

1. Please let us know the OS of your phone.

2. Please take a screenshot of the screen which will be shown after you tap an app in App Manager.

Thanks in advance.

Hi shadowstar88,

We need more information to look into this issue.

1. Please let us know the OS of your phone.

2. Please take a screenshot of the screen which will be shown after you tap an app in App Manager.

Thanks in advance.

1. OS is Android Version 4.0.4

2. Attaching screenshots, First is when I tap app,

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee111/Shadowstar88/Screenshot_2012-12-10-15-47-09.png

Then is what it shows when I tap move

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee111/Shadowstar88/Screenshot_2012-12-10-15-47-29.png

Thank you for any help in advance, Hopefully we can get this move to sd card thing working :)

German Translation

Hi

Can you translate the 3 Things in the Yellow circle into a better German

Automat.Laden der Datenbasis to Autom. Laden der Datenbanken

Load automatically at Android startup to Autom. mit Android mit starten

Language to Sprache auswählen

Hi shadowstar88,

I have forwarded this issue to our RD testing engineers. They are looking into it now.

I will update the post when there is result from them.;-)

Thank you, Im looking forward to a reply soon, I would love to be able to transfer stuff to my SD card, Thats the same screen I get for every app I click, albeit a different app name at the top obviously lol. Please, Keep me posted :)

;87645']Hi shadowstar88,

How did you enable "Battery %" on the notification bar for Advanced MobileCare.

I cannot enable that no matter what....

It only shows a "C" icon.

Cheers.

From what I noticed, The battery % icon only shows up when the phone is on charge, and you click it to go the the battery screen showing you how much time is left till fully charged. It seems to just show the C when the phne is off charge, And as far as I know there is no wat to show the battery % when its not on charge.

From what I noticed, The battery % icon only shows up when the phone is on charge, and you click it to go the the battery screen showing you how much time is left till fully charged. It seems to just show the C when the phne is off charge, And as far as I know there is no wat to show the battery % when its not on charge.

Oh I see, thanks for the information. I thought you could allow it to show throughout the day. Useful feature.

Cheers.

Hi

Can you translate the 3 Things in the Yellow circle into a better German

Automat.Laden der Datenbasis to Autom. Laden der Datenbanken

Load automatically at Android startup to Autom. mit Android mit starten

Language to Sprache auswählen

Here is a new translation for this

Load automatically at Android startup to Mit Android starten

Hi all,

Advanced Mobile Care is released.

You can find it by searching Advanced Mobile Care or IObit on Googleplay.

Or you can visit here to download it directly.

Description

The Coolest App to Boost and Secure Your Mobile Phone!

Advanced Mobile Care is an all-in-one Android security and performance optimization app that performs real-time malware scans while also featuring a powerful Game Speeder, Battery Saver, App Manager, Task Killer and Privacy Locker. Download for FREE and get the most out of your Android device!

Remember to give us a five star and your valued comment after you tried it. :mrgreen:

If you have any suggestions or comments, please kindly help us to improve this new program by posting in this forum or sending emails to mobilesupport@iobit.com

Advanced Mobile Care is the Advanced SystemCare on your mobile!

With ASC and AMC, IObit cares both your PC and mobile now!8-)

I am so very happy to have asc 6 on my PC and now ASC on my mobile, it works perfect on my Samsung Galaxy Ace and perfect on my HTC. I love you guys at Iobit you work to make us customers have a smoother easier experience on both PC and mobile

The only question i have now is can we get ASC for Ipod/Iphone as i think my iphone and ipod would benfit using ASC mobile...

Thanks to all you at iobit

Cody Smith ;-)

Hi CodyUK,

Many thanks for supporting IObit.

Presently, AMC only supports Android. But there are also many other users who have the same request like you. So we have forwarded this issue to our program team for consideration.

Let us know if you have any other questions. :mrgreen:

Hi Mops21,

Many thanks for supporting Advanced Mobile Care.

Please kindly read this post to see how to contribute in language pack for AMC with your own language.

Thank you. :mrgreen:

Hi

Thank you very much.

I have copy with Thread Link and send it via pm to Sarakael

Dear Mops21,

We have received the update from Sarakael. We will update the German language in the next update of Advanced Mobile Care. And the next update is expected to be released in the next month.

Thank you for your support and thanks to Sarakael for the translation.

Archived