IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Removing Trojan

Spag

I seem to have a persistant Trojan by the name of LiveUpd.exe32 which refreshes the screen and any open programme every 60 secs. and some programmes even crash out or momentarly pause.

I downloaded the trial programme from Advanced System and after a complete system scan it recognised the Trojan. So I then decided to download and register the Systemcare Ultimate 6 programme following which I ran a full scan. Whilst the scan picked up a number of threats it did not find the Trojan which is still bugging me. Did I miss something?

Here's a pix of my Task Manager Process where the LiveUpd.exe32 appears for a second and then disappears.

Thanks for the reply.

I can't seem to find any reference to Aopen on my machine and correct me if I am wrong but doesn't that relate to a graphics card driver? I have an ATI Radeon HD5470. Not sure as to where I should be looking.

I just noticed I had not uninstalled the trial programme and when I started up the computer again it automatically scanned and picked up the presence of the trojan. I have uninstalled that particular software as I am now running SysemCareV6.

I just completed another full scan with V6 and no trojan was recognised. Hard to figure this one out. Very annoying to have a screen flick/pause every 60 secs.

Archived