IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 6 Pro and SD 2 stop working

I know I am in the Advance System Care forum but the problem I have deals directly and simultaneously with both ASC 6 and Smart Defrag 2. They both start up when I log in or start both my Desktop and Laptop as they both have installed the Windows 8 Pro ( activated ) and for some strange reason, both programs after running for approximately fives days/nights continuously stop and the performance monitor disappears from the desktop and if you scroll over the taskbar icon to either ASC 6 or SD2 icons, they disappear. I now have to click on their respective desktop shortcut icons to restart the programs and then uncheck the performance monitor, re-check the box then click apply / Ok to restart it to show on the desktop. I have no auto re=starts of my system and the drive is set to never shutdown as well as the display and this happens on both my desktop and laptop almost at identical times of the day and hour. They both share a Homegroup setting.:?:

Hi jhaskins20018,

Thank you for your feedback.

For the issue you mentioned, please give us the following details to look into the issue further:

1. Do you use a laptop on battery?

2. Please send us the screenshotsbouts about the SmartDefrag-Starup Properties and ASC-6 PerformanceMonitor Properties in Task Scheduler. Please check the attachment to see what I mentioned.

Archived