IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Smart defrag 1.02

uninstall

Hi RogerT-you can look for the app. under all programs(from the start menu) and it should reveal an uninstall option (either with a passover from the mouse or right click)or you may choose start/control panel/add-remove programs-scroll down find it and choose uninstall-make sure that you disable the app. beforehand -for this use the windows task manager(control-alt-delete)click on the applications tab and if it is running,choose end task-if the uninstall goes ok, you then use the "search" function(from the start menu)to check for leftover files and folders which in turn can be removed to the recycle bin for complete deletion at a later time if you wish-I think that should do it-if not, post again-help is very easy to find here-great day and God bless

Hi Samr-doesn't a disable through task manager accomplish a shut down of the app.? I always thought it did-RogerT be very careful with Revo Uninstaller-can remove things you don't want removed(in advanced mode)no offense, but from your question, I think you should avoid Revo for now-great day and God bless--- edit post-was going to mention a right click on the task bar and should have-my task manager did not show defrag running after I closed it out :oops: -once again I must defer to the wisdom of Samr-sorry for the incomplete information-but I still mean what I said about Revo :razz:

Many thanks for the information. Being of "advancing years" I wasn't quite sure. I did guess that the program needed to be shut down first, but wasn't sure how to achieve it. Having read some more comments on the forums, I think I may leave it active now. Appears to be a good program, without too many problems.

Archived