IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Defragged then checked

BigPotz

Defragged then checked  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi, thanks for the free defrag software you are kind enough to offer. I just defragged using your software then anylized with windows defrag after. My computer was still fragmented 19.3%. I'm curious why that would be? The review that you show from Download dot com, I think it is, was excellent so I don't understand why my computer was still so fragmented. Also, I'd like to mention that I updated my Advanced System Care as the software requested, only to find out that upon running the update, nothing worked unless I paid for it. I don't like that kind of trickery. It should have been stated that the new version would have to be paid for before updating. I reverted back to the older version, only because of the way the update was manipulated. I would have made a donation because I think ASC is very good. As a matter of fact, I was looking earlier for a way to donate but I don't have Paypal and tried to get through to support to figure a different way but I couldn't seem to get to support. It was after that that I found out about the update and how I was manipulated into having to pay if I wanted to use the new version. Now, I don't feel as though I want to donate for two reasons. One, because your defragger left my computer still fragmented 19.3%, and two, because of the update manipulation. Sorry but that's the way I feel.

BigPotz

:neutral:

Hi Big Potz-sorry I can't offer anything on the upgrade situation, but did you try to run the defrag program a second, or even third time-@how long did the first pass take? did you get a defrag number after the first analyze pass? any screenshot available for the forum to look at? I know that's a lot of questions to answer a question, but just trying to help if I can-great day and God bless

Hello BigPotz

Hard to answer your question about defragmentation, it depends to a large extent on how your computer is set up and how you run the program, - which settings and so on.

About ASC3.1 - it is always a good idea to read about the details and read through the installation instructions.

That said I will remind you that the previous versions were beta versions sent out for testing, and one should expect the official version to have both a free and a Pro option.

When you say that nothing works, I will concede so far that all the Pro options - which mostly are the automatic functions, - only work in the Pro version, but otherwise most of the functions work in the free version.

One simply has to decide what one needs and if one is willing to pay for the extra options.

I find that fair!

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi, thanks for the free defrag software you are kind enough to offer. I just defragged using your software then anylized with windows defrag after. My computer was still fragmented 19.3%. I'm curious why that would be? The review that you show from Download dot com, I think it is, was excellent so I don't understand why my computer was still so fragmented. Also, I'd like to mention that I updated my Advanced System Care as the software requested, only to find out that upon running the update, nothing worked unless I paid for it. I don't like that kind of trickery. It should have been stated that the new version would have to be paid for before updating. I reverted back to the older version, only because of the way the update was manipulated. I would have made a donation because I think ASC is very good. As a matter of fact, I was looking earlier for a way to donate but I don't have Paypal and tried to get through to support to figure a different way but I couldn't seem to get to support. It was after that that I found out about the update and how I was manipulated into having to pay if I wanted to use the new version. Now, I don't feel as though I want to donate for two reasons. One, because your defragger left my computer still fragmented 19.3%, and two, because of the update manipulation. Sorry but that's the way I feel.

BigPotz

:neutral:

Archived