IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

from going from beta Rc2 to Rc3

racer5587

was checking out the new version of advanced system care free RC3

now i see that where as before on RC2 it was all FREE now on this version not all of the features are free and you will need to upgrade to Advanced SystemCare PRO to get them. ok $19.95 is not to bad, but for only a 1-year license for 1 PC that sucks when i use a laptop and desktop. guess i will go back to using RC2 or even look for something else.: :shock:

What is going to happen when the Pro FINAL comes out? Will it automatically update the present V2 Pro for 3 machines OR just 1? Or will it update at all, maybe just to notify you of new version? Would like to know this one.

the math

Well it did do the math when the program was FREE just seems like iObit is jumping on the band wagon, like any other software designer and charging now to use its software just because its been upgraded. the $19.95 is a special price give it a year and i bet it will be $39.95. as i would have to pay twice today doing the math will cost me $39.95 for my 2 computers

the math

Hi racer-review step 1-I seriously believe as a person who installs, evaluates, and uninstalls utilities like most people change their socks, that in this case the answer is (2)=yes-if you don't agree,spend @ 1 month on step (3) and see what you think then-you have to realize the time and money that go into development of software be it good or bad in the the end result-personally I think a pair of Andrew Jacksons is right in line with today's costs for software that works-but hey, that's just me and probably why Baskin Robbins has 31 flavors(or is it more now)?-have a great day :-D

• 2 weeks later...
Regular price will be 29.95$ for 1pc, 39.95$ for 3 pc.

Why 1 or 3 PCs? Where did 2 PCs go? If someone has 2 PCs they have to pay $30 twice, once for each PC? Why would anyone want to pay for 3 PCs worth if they only have 2 PCs? Or what if someone had say 10 PCs? Would they get some kind of discount? And don't laugh at the 10 PCs thing. You'd be surprised what kind of setup some people have.

I think the price table needs readjusting.

And I still don't understand why a beta program would cost money anyway or who would pay for a beta as betas are unfinished programs and may contain bugs that could potentially damage a system. Or why many features in a beta are disabled anyway. Hard to test features that are disabled. No one in their right mind would pay for a beta. Not that everyone who owns a computer is in their right mind, but I digress. I'm sure you will find a few suckers out there.

Oh and to racer5587:

Good luck going back to a previous version since they stop working when a new version is released.

Archived