IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC Registry suggestion

Was looking around at some other utilities similar to ASC, quiet a few around these days. Well on one I saw when it does the registry scan and lists the invalid registry keys it says why they are invalid.

eg invalid registry entry re media player or invalid regestry entry re adobe reader etc.

if IObit could improve ASC similar it would be so much easier for users to make a descion as to delete the key or not.

At present i have to search the key then then work my way back to see where it leads to cannot always get a result with that or its hit and miss do you delete or not.

would be keen to hear if IObit are working on similar

Hi sunny staines,

If you have your cursor hover on the registry list, there will be detailed information about this registry key. Then you can decide whether to delete it or not.

To understand your suggestion better, could you please tell us the name of the other utility you used or take related screenshots?

Guide for taking a screenshot:

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm

Thank you very much for your concern and suggestion. Warmhearted users like you will keep us improving our product.

Cheers

Archived