IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

GB3.5 recording

Hi flyingairman12,

Thanks for your question.

Sorry to tell you that the recording/screenshot feature of GB3.5 is only available when you play non web games.

If you have any other confusions, please feel free to tell us.

Thanks for supporting IObit.

Hmm, it also doesn't record games. It says recording but the recording doesn't show up in the destination folder. The screenshots work perfectly though! I saw a thread that seems to have died out; I'm wondering, is there a fix on the non-razer game booster? (I prefer this version, since there's a start boost button instead of a gamebox menu where you have to add every game..) As of now, I'm using MSI Afterburner as a replacement. I really hope that there's actually a fix!

Hi flyingairman12,

Sorry that my last post do not tell the details clearly.

Currently, the record feature in Game Booster V3 only supports 3D games. Please look at the thread http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=13242. There are more details.

We will continue our efforts to make improvements.

Welcome to receive your feedbacks and suggestions. Cheers.:wink:

Hi flyingairman12,

Thanks for your reply.

For the situation you mentioned, does your Modern Warfare 3 has its own anti-cheat system?

Besides, do you have anti-virus software?

If the game has its own anti-cheat system and you have anti-virus software, please turn off both of them and try GB again to see whether the issue continues.

Thanks for supporting IObit.

Archived