IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

StrDevCheck.dll - False Positive? [SOLVED by db 1242]

I believe the .dll file mentioned below is part of my program for the DS-40 Olympus Digital Recorder. It shows in the properties for the file that it is an application extension by Olympus Imaging Corp.

Each time the scan shows this file as a threat, I do a repair and it continuously shows up.

Thank you

IObit Malware Fighter

Version: 2.0.1.6

Define Version: 1240

Time Elapsed: 00:10:01

Objects Scanned: 55472

Threats Found: 1

Save Time: 6/4/2013 5:33:49 PM

|Name|Type|Description|ID|

Trojan.Generic, FILE, C:\Windows\system32\StrDevCheck.dll, 4107729

Hi DarrellD,

Thanks for your feedback.

To check whether it is a "false positive" , please zip the file that was detected as threats on your PC and upload it to http://wikisend.com/. Then, send us the link to download the file to test.

If it is false positive, we will remove it asap.

Thanks in advance. :-D

Hi DarrellD,

Sincerely thank you for your help .

I have reported the false positive to our product team and it will be removed by Define Version: 1242.

Your support will be our greatest stimulus to work harder to improve our products and service. Cheers.:wink:

Archived