IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Action center ignore list

Lyon275

Hi Lyon275,

This matter has been discussed and Cicely has brought the matter in IMF section to the attention of the designers to look into that matter in future updates of IObit products including ASC. The wording there in IMF is also quite confusing. If you don't want to play with other IObit products, please do not use Action Center until IObit changes the behaviour. :wink:

Cheers.

Hi Lyon275,

This matter has been discussed and Cicely has brought the matter in IMF section to the attention of the designers to look into that matter in future updates of IObit products including ASC. The wording there in IMF is also quite confusing. If you don't want to play with other IObit products, please do not use Action Center until IObit changes the behaviour. :wink:

Cheers.

I think Action Center should be removed from ASC . It's useless.

It says "problems found" so my pc has a "problem" if i don't have all IObit's programs installed on my PC xD lol it's really stupid.

I think action center is there only to get more users of IMF and SD .

At least they should give the "ignore list" but they won't do that for sure , cuz it's 100% sure that action center is there only for getting more users of other iobit's not very popular programs.

Not everyone needs IMF maybe someone has Malwarebytes Paid version or Hitman Pro these 2 products are far too superior to IMF.

No offense , but IMF CAN'T compete with these 2 programs.

Also same for SD , maybe someone has Paid Defragmenter or someone may not like it and uses different.

Really bad move , i think this will piss many users of ASC who don't use all IObit's programs.

Take note IObit , Take note :wink:

Hi Lyon275,

As enoskype has mentioned, our eigineers are working on this issue now. And we hope it will be more suitable in the furture.

Also, I have written down your suggestion and will forward it to our program team. I'm sure they will consider it seriously. :wink:

Let us know if you have any other question or suggestion. :mrgreen:

Archived