IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC argues with Windows?!

ragous

I noticed that ASC disables 3 Visual Effects:

1. Animations in the taskbar and Start Menu
  2. Save taskbar thumbnail previews
  3. Show translucent selection rectangle

If i tick "Let Windows choose what's best for my computer" it only disables "Save taskbar thumbnail previews"

Who is more correct? :P :?:

Hi ragous,

Sorry for my delay. :oops:

Could you please let us know more detailed information of the issue you got so that we can check it clearly?

Did you have do any changes of Iobit System Control? If so, what changes you have done?

If possible, a screenshot of any error message will be highly appreciated.

Guide for taking screenshot: http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I don't use IObit System Control,there are no errors,"Internet Problems" of ASC detects those 3 Visual Effects as problems,but Windows disagrees and only disables 1 Visual Effect.

So who is correct? :P

Hi ragous,

Could you please send a screenshot of those 3 Visual Effects that detected by Advanced SystemCare (including the item name of ASC you have run) to us for furhter check?

And please take another screenshot of the result as Windows detected.

Thank you in advance.

Hi ragous,

They are both correct in their own respect!!!

Optimizing should not be interpreted as best.

MS thinks it is best for Windows users if something is animated and ASC optimization thinks if some animation is not shown, it is optimized for better performance.

It is a matter of personal preference.

For example, I prefer the animation and slight performance gain by disabling certain animation doesn't matter for me and the configuration of my PC, so I put those three in the Ignore List. :wink:

ASC argues with Windows? Oh yes, otherwise Windows should do all the functions of ASC automatically without the need for ASC.

This is valid for all the other third party similar software too. :-P:lol:

Cheers.

Archived