IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare 3 RC4 Released

enoskype

New: Nov 05 Advanced SystemCare 3 RC4 Released

Download_Now! (asc-setup.exe : 6326 KB) (AWC.exe version : 2.9.28.581)

Send Feedback

What's New in RC 4

------------------------------------------

+ Improved overall modules and functions

+ Fixed most bugs in previous beta

Help file is included, and generally can be found at the following location in your PC:

C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 3\Help.html

NOTE :

Someone who has the problem in conversion V2 license, please send an email to support@iobit.com, IObit will reset your account to resolve this problem.

Html

Hi, All,

I downloaded and installed ASC 3 RC4. Great to see a help file is included now.

Can anyone suggest an alternative HTML reader, as IE always takes ages to open my HTML files.

Hopefully, one day they'll reinstate the original Security Analyzer tool in the Diagnose System section.

One small point: The System Backup tool in Utilities only works on XP Pro unless you've installed the NT backup from the Installation CD.

hi all,

can someone please help, i have purchased the latest version of a.s.c pro 3 , (after several months use of the betta version )but no matter what i do it says i have a incorrect licence code ? when i enter the code in the box ?

any help would be appreciated ,

kind regards,

mike osborne

Hi mike!

Try this page: http://www.iobit.com/contact.html

Cheers

solbjerg

hi all,

can someone please help, i have purchased the latest version of a.s.c pro 3 , (after several months use of the betta version )but no matter what i do it says i have a incorrect licence code ? when i enter the code in the box ?

any help would be appreciated ,

kind regards,

mike osborne

Archived