IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Program keeps asking to install stuff that i don't want

Xcom46

You guys still have not fixed this bug.I do not want Iobit malwarefighter i have malwarebytes all ready we don't need a action center.

And i all ready have smart defrag.This Action center is a waste of space for the program.:evil:

Xcom46

Many users agree with you that Action Centre should be removed, but I do not think that this is going to happen. Like many things, MS creates a utility (Action Centre) and many developers follow the lead whether it is what the users want or not.

However if it helps, in ASC7 there is a hide link at the bottom right of the Action Center window, which you can click it to hide it.

However if it helps, in ASC7 there is a hide link at the bottom right of the Action Center window, which you can click it to hide it.

Thanks for this. I was able to duplicate this and looks like it's a good work around. icon_smile.gif

Archived