IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC Updater

norton737

Hello everyone! I know that I can post this in the "Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 7" thread but I think that this is something really very important!!! :)

It'll be cool if you make changes in ASC Updater in ASC 7! Now every time when update is available / for example you have version 6.3 and 6.4 is out now / you have to uninstall version 6.3 and install 6.4. Or you can install 6.4 on the top of 6.3 but I don't like this method! So why there is ASC Updater in ASC? Anyway I must use the new version setup file to update ASC!

Okay...and now I'll tell you what it must be :

You have version 6.3 and version 6.4 is out now! You see alert "Update is available". You click on "UPDATE NOW" and ... after few seconds ASC is updated to version 6.4!!!

Come on, guys! It's not so hard to do this! Please, improve the UPDATER in version 7! I'm really looking forward to this! :)

Also I'll say again that I want smiles back in version 7! :)

Hi norton737,

Sincerely thanks for your suggestion.

Actually, if you tick " AutoUpdate" in ASC, then you can update your ASC without clicking the new version setup file to update. ASC Pro users can enjoy this feature.

But if you download the update from our website manually, you need to run the new version setup.

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC.

Hi norton737,

Sincerely thanks for your suggestion.

Actually, if you tick " AutoUpdate" in ASC, then you can update your ASC without clicking the new version setup file to update. ASC Pro users can enjoy this feature.

But if you download the update from our website manually, you need to run the new version setup.

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC.

But the update is not available immediately after new version is released....

Archived