IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Driver Booster Beta 4 - Please replace the switch!

Yosua

Hi,

I just installed Driver Booster Beta 4 on 2 computers. On one computer with XPSP3 no problems at all. But on the other one, a laptop with Windows 7 Starter, there is a small problem: When opening Driver booster, it starts "initiating" but never stop "initiating", until when I click on the "stop" button, instead of stoping, the program starts scanning for a very very short time, maybe 1/10th or 2/10th of a second, then really stops, I have just enough time to see the scanning going to "1%" before it really stops. Same thing when I click on the "start" button again. I have been able to run the program once after clicking many time on the "start" - "stop" button with a correct rhythm, then the program scans normally.

It looks like an electrical machine with a bad mechanical "ON - OFF" switch or a loose connection, like a radio tha must be shaken or punched to be working. :lol:

Hi Yosua,

Thank you for reporting this issue to us. Can you please help us look into this issue?

Please download the tool from http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/InfoHelper.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. So you will get zipped file DriverBooster_Log_Files.zip on your desktop. Please send the zip file to support10@iobit.com with URL to this post.

Thank you in advance for your patience and great help.:-)

Cheers

Hi Mikołaj,

Thanks for your feedback. Please also download the tool from http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/InfoHelper.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. So you will get zipped file DriverBooster_Log_Files.zip on your desktop. Please send the zip file to support10@iobit.com with URL to this post.

Our support team will reply you ASAP :wink:

Cheers

Archived