IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC and SmartDefrag

chibio

Hello :-D

I am using Advanced SystemCare pro 6.4. The program recommended that I installed Smart Defrag 2.8 and I have done so.

My question is: is it necessary to use SmartDefrag when ASC already offers defragmentation. And since I am using thee Pro version I can enable the more comprehensive defragmentation (and I have done so). What does SmartDefrag offers that ASC doesn't?

Thanks in advance :wink:

Hi Chibio,

Thanks for your questions.

As you mentioned, ASC has defragmentation function. But Smart Defrag is a professional defrag tool, which is created with the world's leading defragmentation ability. It not only provides defragmentation, but also intelligently streamlines your files based on using frequency, thus accelerating disk speed and the whole system for top performance!

Certainly, it is your choice to install Smart Defrag or not.

Have a nice day.

Archived