IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Malware Fighter (All versions) Conflicts with Tera Online

StrangeCrunchy1

I was windering if anyone from the IMF team has been looking into the software conflict with Tera Rising. The symptoms of the software conflict are that the client for Tera will not launch after pressing the "PLAY" button. If one terminates IMF however, the game runs normally. I really like Malware Fighter, but it's kind of ridiculous that I have to terminate it in order to play a game. Are there any other solutions to this problem, or am I stuck with killing IMF every time I wish to play Tera?

Hi StrangeCrunchy1, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

Please check Remember.ini file (of IMF), and see if there is any file relevant to Tera Rising in it.

In XP, it is @:

C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\Application Data\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter

You must have your Files and Folders not hidden to see/find Remember.ini file.

It is possible that, accidentally one file may have been blocked there.

If IMF asks to aceept or deny a file of Tera Ring, please Accept it with remember option.

You can also check it with right-click scan option of IMF if it thinks of any malware action by any Tera Ring file.

Tying the Protection items in IMF one by one may reveal which protection is stopping the action of Tera Ring.

Cheers.

Hi StrangeCrunchy1

StrangeCrunchy1,thanks for your feedback and enoskype's timely reply.

Have you tried the methods by enoskype? If the issue you mentioned still remains, please rename the Driver folder to a name you like in the installation directory of IObit Malware Fighter. Then reboot your PC. Finally, please check whether the issue is solved or not.

To open the installation directory: right click IObit Malware Fighter icon on desktop and select Open File Location.

Let us know the result.

Look forward to your reply.

Archived