IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Malwarebytes Free vs IOBit's Malware Fighter v2

mousegolf

I find Malwarebytes Free version does a wonderful job of cleaning my system of any threats that may have gotten by my AV.

I realize that Malwarebytes does nothing to protect my system until I launch it, update and do a Quick Scan.

How do the developers feel Malware Fighter v2 compares to the effectiveness of this product to find and clean Windows 7 and 8 threats?

Again. No need to mention the fact that Malware Fighter v2 is always protecting the system once the computer is powered on.

Thanks in advance.

I find Malwarebytes Free version does a wonderful job of cleaning my system of any threats that may have gotten by my AV.

I realize that Malwarebytes does nothing to protect my system until I launch it, update and do a Quick Scan.

How do the developers feel Malware Fighter v2 compares to the effectiveness of this product to find and clean Windows 7 and 8 threats?

Again. No need to mention the fact that Malware Fighter v2 is always protecting the system once the computer is powered on.

Thanks in advance.

I use both "Pro" versions together. I set an exclude for IMF in MBAM and have not noticed any conflict. They both seem to be working properly. For more information on the advantages of MBAM Pro vs MBAM free I suggest you check their forum.

Archived