IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

REMOVE the ACTION CENTER!

norton737

Hi norton737 and TJB1982,

Thanks for your feedbacks.

As TJB1982 said, we have make changes and users can hide action center, if they do not like it. If you have any better ideas to benefit both IObit and our users, please do not hesitate to tell us.

Thanks for supporting IObit.

• 2 months later...

Please provide an option to stop prompting for additional software.

I purchased ASC Pro for my computers as well as licenses for clients. ASC Pro works well. I have no problem with the clients using it when they see fit (it helps and makes them feel good). BUT they are on small office networks with cloud console managed Symantec Endpoint Protection suite. IObit Surf protection and malware are redundant and conflict with my management tools. Start menu is unneeded since Microsoft provides their own now.

I have had to undo the extra software install baggage that the update pushes in the action center. I don't mind for myself because I actually look what tries to install itself but as an unmonitored value added product I recommend and install, I will need to reconsider upon renewal any further purchases.

I hope you will take the time to consider adding a "benefit" to purchasing licenses whereupon users can set the update option to only update and not add unneeded additional software.

Thank you

I think that option to hide Action Center would be very useful.

Octavian, is this a suggestion?

Cheers.

Yes, this is a suggestion.

Happy new year!

Octavian,

I am sure you are aware of the Hide and Show functions of Action Center that are shown in the attachments!

Cheers and Happy New Year.

Maybe a weird suggestion, but just thought that might be better.

Why not replace Action Centre with something called Software section which will detect obsolete software and help you update all those programs at a click of a button. It could also have the Iobit programs lists from where you can install them if you want? Also there could be a hide option for those who don't want it.

@dev3

Archived