IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Renewal Issue

I purchased ASC6 Ultimate + Antivirus last November. This morning I received notice that my ASC needed renewing so, not thinking I went through the process of paying the money then downloaded and installing. However, I now find that I no longer have ASC6 Ultimate with Antivirus but just a bog-standard ASC6.

When I looked on my Avast account, there are two ASC6 in operation. ASC6 Pro which I have just mistakenly renewed and ASC Ultimate + Antivirus which is due for renewal in November'.

I would like to know why the later ASC Ultimate + antivirus which I bought in November is not over-riding the old ASC6 ... why are the two running together?

Presumably I will get another bill for ASC Ultimate + Antivirus when that expires in November??

How do I get my Ultimate with Antivirus back?

Hi pladecalvo ,

Thanks for your feedback.

The issue you mentioned also sent to IObit Support Team by Email. We have replied to you about the issue. Please just check your Email and everything will be clear. :wink:

Read that e-mail. Seems a bit complicated :shock:. Stand by - I might need help!!

Archived