IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC7 price vs ASC6 price + free upgrade?

fredphoesh

Hello guys,

I am considering getting ASC6 for three computers at $30. I am guessing that upgrade to ASC7 will be free within the first year of purchase? Is that true?

If that is so, then it would be much wiser to get ASC6 and get the upgrade than to buy 3 ASC7 seats at about $15 each...

Thanks,

Mark.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your question.

If you have a valid license code for ASC Pro, you can update your ASC Pro to the latest version of ASC Pro for free. E.g: If you have a license code for ASC v6 Pro, you can update to ASC v7 Pro for free.

Currently, you can buy a license code for ASC Pro v6 for 3 PCs with only $19.99 at http://www.iobit.com/advancedsystemcarepro.php

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your question.

If you have a valid license code for ASC Pro, you can update your ASC Pro to the latest version of ASC Pro for free. E.g: If you have a license code for ASC v6 Pro, you can update to ASC v7 Pro for free.

Currently, you can buy a license code for ASC Pro v6 for 3 PCs with only $19.99 at http://www.iobit.com/advancedsystemcarepro.php

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC.

Hi Cicely,

Thanks for the response... so I am guessing I can then buy the ULTIMATE for $30 with three seats and then get the free upgrade to v7 Ultimate when that comes out, right?

TX

Mark.

Archived