IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

just one bug

detailer

Recently gave up ASC3 RC1 Pro for the new RC4 Free utility-well, it's like someone came along in the middle of the night and took the 429SCJ motor out of my Mustang, and replaced it with a six cylinder(my fault-I read the posts)but you have to pay if you want to play-that said, I find only one bug on my Win XP SP3 OS-When attempting to access system info,I get the following--access violation at address 0053C039 in module 'Sut_SysInfo.exe' Read of address 00000030-I checked sys services, and nothing seems amiss-this is not crucial as I can access this info through Win. and don't plan on keeping this utility because it isn't of much use(runs like a six cylinder)-but thought the info could be used for other inquiries-Ironic, the first bug I've encountered is with an app. that has virtually no features :lol::lol:

Hi detailer!

Did you by any chance install it in the previous folder? :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Recently gave up ASC3 RC1 Pro for the new RC4 Free utility-well, it's like someone came along in the middle of the night and took the 429SCJ motor out of my Mustang, and replaced it with a six cylinder(my fault-I read the posts)but you have to pay if you want to play-that said, I find only one bug on my Win XP SP3 OS-When attempting to access system info,I get the following--access violation at address 0053C039 in module 'Sut_SysInfo.exe' Read of address 00000030-I checked sys services, and nothing seems amiss-this is not crucial as I can access this info through Win. and don't plan on keeping this utility because it isn't of much use(runs like a six cylinder)-but thought the info could be used for other inquiries-Ironic, the first bug I've encountered is with an app. that has virtually no features :lol::lol:

hi detailer

Would you be so kind as to list the options that don't work in the personal free version, - I haven't at the moment the personal version as I use the pro version, so I am not quite sure.

Thanks

Cheers

solbjerg

Yeah-that's probably it-got lazy and put the whole uninstall/install on auto-pilot. It's not the end of the world compared to the options that I wish worked on this app.-thanks for the speedy reply!!

but wait, there's more!!

In addition(all under options selected from "home" window) are: no auto care or auto sweep-no computer or network optimization(from sys. opt) and no auto update feature-also no auto defrag---Under the tuneup tab on the home window, a click on the defrag icon still serves as a short-cut to Smart Defrag app. you have installed- I think that's it(enough there to build a whole new utility) :-P:-P:-P

Recently gave up ASC3 RC1 Pro for the new RC4 Free utility-well, it's like someone came along in the middle of the night and took the 429SCJ motor out of my Mustang, and replaced it with a six cylinder(my fault-I read the posts)but you have to pay if you want to play-that said, I find only one bug on my Win XP SP3 OS-When attempting to access system info,I get the following--access violation at address 0053C039 in module 'Sut_SysInfo.exe' Read of address 00000030-I checked sys services, and nothing seems amiss-this is not crucial as I can access this info through Win. and don't is with an app. that has virtually no features :lol::lol:

plan on keeping this utility because it isn't of much use(runs like a six cylinder)-but thought the info could be used for other inquiries-Ironic, the first bug I've encountered

:-) hi icyfrostpyro

How about not to forget to clean away dust and grime from cabinet, fan-blades and cooling ribs, - but do it gently and carefully and with non-conductive material inside the cabinet. :-)

One of my nephews even at one time tried to blow the dust out of the harddisk with compressed air, and you could see the dust flying from it. Quite drastic, but he had no ill effect from the cleaning experiment. I wouldn't recommend it though. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

lol one question on my mind: whatis ultimate care?

:-) hi icyfrostpyro

How about not to forget to clean away dust and grime from cabinet, fan-blades and cooling ribs, - but do it gently and carefully and with non-conductive material inside the cabinet. :-)

One of my nephews even at one time tried to blow the dust out of the harddisk with compressed air, and you could see the dust flying from it. Quite drastic, but he had no ill effect from the cleaning experiment. I wouldn't recommend it though. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

I meant the ASC3 Ultimate Care Pro Feature. O well thx for the answer :)

Hi IcyFrostPyro

If you find the language file and open it in notebook, go to edit and click on Find/search, write ultimate in the box and search, then you will see all the places where ultimate is mentioned and some of them with a description of what they do.

Cheers

solbjerg

I meant the ASC3 Ultimate Care Pro Feature. O well thx for the answer :)

Ok icyfrostpyro

I am sorry about my attempt of humour, one should do it very carefully in the written word, so excuse me please.

Did you mean the deep scan?

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi IcyFrostPyro

If you find the language file and open it in notebook, go to edit and click on Find/search, write ultimate in the box and search, then you will see all the places where ultimate is mentioned and some of them with a description of what they do.

Cheers

solbjerg

sorry solbjerg, didnt know that was humor. its hard to tell it on the internet so its fine.

and thanks for the answer. :)

Archived