IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

New Very Satisified User

roamiii

Just purchased USC 7pro yesterday. I love this utility thus far and am a happy Avangate and IObits customer.

Customer support has been wonderful for timely answering my concerns and questions.

My only issue is that I wish I would have known about Advanced System Care Ultimate pro 7 before I paid for Advanced System Care 7 pro so as to apply my purchase price to this new product which I am sure I will utilize and enjoy as well.

I'm looking forward to getting started with the new attractive interface and functionality.:mrgreen:

Hi roamiii

Welcome to the Forum... We are glad you are happy with ASC.

There is no ASC 7 Ultimate (ASCU7) available yet. ASCU 7 is in Beta stage at the moment.

You could however upgrade to ASC Ultimate 6 , for a small additional fee. Then when ASCU 7 final becomes available, you can upgrade from ASCU 6 to ASCU7 for no extra cost.

If you send a PM (private message) to Cicely, the Iobit forum liaison, she will help you to do this. Reference this thread in your PM.

Archived