IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

LiveUpdate.exe32

Xcom46

Can some body please tell me how to stop this from auto starting when windows starts.

LiveUpdate.exe32

This is for Iobit.

I don't need it.

It is a waste of 5k of ram i like to keep my ram usage down as much as possible and not use things that is not needed.

I all ready have the ASC 7 services disabled and yes this LiveUpdate.exe32 still pops up what else do i need to do.

Been looking every where and can not find it is services but will look again.

Hi Xcom46,

Thanks for your feedback.

Actually, it is suggested to load the LiveUpdate.exe32, for it can help you update your ASC to the latest version timely.

If you do not want it, you can set it to load manually in Service in your Task Manager.

Happy Thanksgiving.:wink:

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC.

I found out where it was loading in the services section you can set to automatic or manually in the services but i would rather have it off and up date it my self as needed.

It is really not needed to run program.I run the program just fine with out the live update option.

In my opinion it is another service that is not needed and that just sucks up ram.That is needed.

In services it is marked as LiveUpdate.exe32 so you cant miss it like i did.

Archived