IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit

Octavian

What is the significance of the company name, ,,IObit" how is deciphered?

EDIT: Octavian, I have moved your post here from Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 7, as it does not contain any feedback.

Please ensure you post in the correct forum area, as it makes it easier for users to source info and participate.

Hello masterblaster,

You are really a genius!

This is exactly what IObit means when IObit Guy and Tim Xue start this company.

IObit want to care all aspect of users computer. Now, the area is expanded to Mac and Mobile. :wink:

I learned this on the first day when I joined this IObit family several years ago. So it is still stamped on my mind. :mrgreen:

What is the meaning(how to explain the company's name ,,IObit''),why is it called so the company?

EDIT: Again I have moved your post from News & Offers to the correct forum. Additionally it was you who originally asked the question. Please once again....post in the correct forum.

Archived